Monday, November 26, 2007

National Body Challenge 2008

I just want to thank all of you out in blogland who consistently come and visit my blog. My Locks are growing and changing progressively but photowise (I made that word up) they still look the same, so I am going to wait a little while longer before I post any photos. But one thing I learned that I really love is when I get My Locks retightened. I enjoy seeing my parts and how neat my hair looks. Thanks Creyole for EVERYTHING!

Okay, If anyone would like a FREE 8 week gym membership google "National Body Challenge 2008". Registration begins December 27, 2007. Every year in January they jumpstart fitness by giving free gym memberships and lots nutrition information. I've done it every year, since 2002. Last year I lost 30 pounds. It is just keeping the weight off, that is my biggest challenge. I believe 2008 will be my year!!!

RJQueen10

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure your locks are looking fantastic! You know we are picture crazy out here in blog land but I can't hold "no photos" against you since it has been forever and a day since I updated my blog.

Aya said...

Hi RJQ. Just go ahead and post anyway. I'd love to see what your'e doing with your locks. I bet you've got some cute styles going on.

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

Tra,

Thank you for stopping by and for the positive feedback. I do stop by your blog, looking for updates. I am patiently waiting...(smile).

RJQueen10

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

Aya,

I would post, but there is absolutely no physical difference in my hair appearance. If one looks very closely, you are able to notice that my hair looks like it is trying to start to "hang" instead of "stick out" in all directions. But one would have to look "really closely". Thanks for your encouragement and for checking in on me.

RJQueen10