Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In 2008 Everything Crooked, Will Be Made Straight! God's Blessings Will Pour Down On Us!


Dear God, (and anyone else out there reading...)

Whew! I almost missed making a post for January 2008! I was inspired by Chosen Vessel blogspot post entitled "New Year, New Beginning" That post is the bomb! It is an excellent expression of God's Love and God's promises.

This self-Love experience involves a variety of changes. This year I look forward to "New Beginnings" and the courage I will require for the blessed unknowns ahead of me. I will graduate with my Masters in Healthcare Administration, I will be working again for the first time since I had our children five years ago, I am separated now and I will obtain a divorce (I don't condone this), I will lose all of this weight (35 pounds) I gained back while I was depressed, and there is much more that I don't even know about yet! Jesus is unveiling the pages of my story and I want to be courageous enough to "LET GO" a post from BlaqKofi blogspot, and LET GOD!



Chosen Vessels encourages us to select and stand on a scripture for 2008. My scripture to stand on for 2008 is Joshua 1:6-9 :

"Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these poeple to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be properous and sucessful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."












Please feel free to share, let me know you were here by leaving me a comment...
RJQueen10

4 comments:

Goodnapps said...

I love the opening quote. I'm sure all will work out for the best and I wish you the best of success with your next chapter in life.

Cool pics.

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

Thank you Goodnapps for stopping by and leaving your words of encouragement! I am excited and cautious at the same time about my next chapter in life!

Thanks about the photos, better texture of pics, are coming soon. My twin sister gave me her Kodak digital camera for Christmas, I need to take the time to figure out how to down load the pictures. I need to call the company for support because what we have tried thus far is not working.

RJQueen10

Abena Abena said...

Greetings Sis,
I am overjoyed to hear that you were blessed by the New Years Message, New Year, New Beginning :)

My heart grieves to hear that your marraige will be ending.....I can't tell you how many marriages have been under attack by the ENEMY of marraige and family, SATAN. I will include you in my prayers for the new direction God is taking you.

Stay encouraged and continue to go forth in Jesus name.
Abena

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

Chosen,

Yes, your New Years post, is MOST Excellent! Thank you for sharing it with us out her in blogland! If anyone out here has not read it yet, I highly recommend it!

Thank you so very much, for your prayers and words of encouragement! I agree with you about the grief on the ending of my marriage...! The biggest challenge is dealing with the death of a dream of a functional family of a Mama and a Daddy for our son and our daughter. I wanted to give them something different from what I had and what he had. I do believe marriage is the best institution in the world! So thank you for your prayers, because satan is busy, Busy, BUSY! It almost doesn’t make any sense just how busy satan is!

Happy belated Day Of LOVE, 1 Corinthians. 13! That is how I greated everyone yesterday. I was blessed with the many responses and testimonies I received in return!

I AM ENCOURAGED!

RJQueen10