Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Blog Personality

Dear God, (and anyone else out there reading...)


I am in the process of reading TRAs blogspot from beginning to end (it is such rewarding readings). On it I found this link! I really agree with the interpretation, so I decided to post and share it on my blogspot! Now ya KNOW! I usually express myself daily with God, offline in a personal journal, now I am able to enhance this and share my relationship with God to people I will never meet in person and perhaps some I may actually meet. I do like to post pictures creatively, however I got a virus on my computer and I needed to stick to the basics so as not to put my computer off line. That is why recently I have not posted slide shows etc. I need to ask Blaq, has she had any virus problems and if so how did she overcome them. My computer had gotten really slow, locked up and then began to crash competely. Thank you God, my laptop it is under warranty, and everything is straight right now. Every subject I blog about, I think about it carefully and I try to completely express myself and learn more about who I AM and who I AM growing into! My blog is important to me, but I try to disicipline myself against it's addictiveness by controlling and limiting my blogging days and time. Once per week while graduate classes are in session. Classes start back for me Tuesday evening, May 29th. I am careful about who I share my blog with, I printed up some designhergal cards (I need to post a copy to my blogspot. I think it is so ME), but I have been real limiting on who I pass them out to. I am pretty open and transparent here on my blogspot, well about as open and transparent as one can truly be ONLINE, and if someone I know in "real life" wants to KNOW me, I kinda of want them to take that time with me and learn me. That is part of the reason why I take the time to read other people's blogspots from beginning to end. I am "taking the time" and I enjoy when people reciprocate that behavior with ME.

Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.
Feel free to share your thoughts, comments, and opinions...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

RJQueen,

I wanted to stop by and let you know that I appreciate your comments on my blog. You are such a trooper to have gone from beginning to end (-:

I can see from your post that you are really growing and discovering who you are what suits you. When you are locked that will be one more thing to celebrate and love.

Continued blessings to you!

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

Tra,

My pleasure, I found your blog very well put together thanks for having it there for us newbie's out here. I find it is impossible to understand the context and flow of the blogspot unless you start at the beginning. Since, I have started bloggin' it is like I have access to an unlimited supply of great "HERstory" books.

To God be all of the glory, for this growth and discovery HE is allowing me to experience. I am really looking forward to the day that I can celebrate MY LOCKS with some self-LOVE!

Thank you so very, Very, VERY much for stopping by and especially thank you for leaving your comments. The feedback is invaluable!

blackrussian said...

I know what you mean! I'm new to blogging too! I read everything I could find in the first week - literally dozens of blogs from beginning to end. Thankfully many of them are new or short.

If all of them were extensive like Brunsli and Blaq's - I would have lost sleep for a month!

I can tell I'm going to have to exercise some self-discipline by limiting myself to certain days or times or something!

So I had that one week of overindulgence in reading and this week I'm writing whenever I want and for however long, but next week I'm going to tighten up.

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

BlackRussian,

I appreciate your depth, I think it take true CHARACTER to take the time to read a person's blogspot from beginning to end. So I instantly admire this quality in YOU!

Creyole's is ranked #1 BlaqKofi is ranked #2 and I have a new addition to my rankings GoodNapps is ranked #3 as far as my favorite blogs readings.

I am in the middle of reading Brunsil's it is so extensive and there is a wealth of information so I am forced to really take my time with reading her blog.

Chosen Vessel's is a powerfully anointed blog!

Maryee blog is God gifted in the content, quality and depth of her writing (plus it's funny too--the Dance, Dance, Dance! video post).

Muslimahlocs is excellent to read, but slightly challenging for me because I am not familiar with much of the language. So I usually go there when I want my mind stimulated to the HIGHEST DEGREES -- which is pretty regularly!

With TRA's blogspot I felt triumphant!

Leighann's blogspot I felt like I was intermingling with STARS!

Cashana took me back down memory lane (SOMETHING ABOUT THE NAME JESUS!)


Aya is my homegirl! The bay area California. But I have been in Texas so long and love it here. That I am more partial to claim it.

Ms Dee and Praline are links to my favorite blogger of all time! I am such a fan, Fan, FAN! This just don't make no sense to me! (Smile)

Ms. Stella is on her way, I am eagerly (and patiently) waiting for an updated post!

I LOVE ALL of the blogs I have read so far, because it is as if people are really taking the time to share what is on the INSIDE! As much as can truly be done, via the internet.

There was only ONE BLOG that I have read so far, where I felt awkward reading HER. So I removed HER from my Blog--I read from beginning to end. It's her blog and she can blog what she wants to, blog what she wants to. But it was really, Really, REALLY TOO MUCH INFORMATION for ME!

Sis. RJQueen10

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

I forgot to say in my summary of blogs that I like to read above. One of the reasons I enjoy reading Chosen Vessel's Blogspot is her diligence in reponding to people who take the time to comment to her blog spot. She is very consistent!

Sis. RJQueen10

Aya said...

Hmmmmm....I'm not sure what my blogging personality is, but I hope i come across as being supportive and encouraging to others who have locks and those contemplating getting them. I hope to receive the same from others. Aya

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

Aya,

Thank you for stopping by! Thank you for leaving a comment! You ARE supportive and you ARE encouraging! I am just confirming what you already KNOW! Thanks for your presence on my blogspot and for sharing yourself with the blog community!

Aya, Did you double click on the link "What's" Your Blogging Personality?" It is a link! I should have left more space down there, so it would be more obvious!

Answer the questions to see what the computer suggests your blog personality is. If after you do this, let me know if you agree with the summary the computer gave you! See now you have me curious!

Sis. RJQueen10

Aya said...

Ok Sis RJ: Yes, i just completed the personality test. It says I have a high level of curiosity, low distractability, high empathy/sensitivity, and high level of control/predictability. I didn't purchase the 100 page report though. Well, I'm not so sure about the last one, but that is what is said.

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

100 page report? I did not see anything about that option when I did the test. Those all seem like positive traits to have. Hope you liked the results. I am headed over to your blogspot to see if you posted an updated post.

Sis. RJQueen10