Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Awkward Years...

Dear God (and anyone else out there reading...)

Lord, you know at my church they are doing an awesome event for the young ladies ages 13 to 19. For spring break they are having beauty enhancement sessions for over 100 or so young ladies. The are going to teach them how to enhance their beauty instead of covering it up. The will teach these young women from God's perspective on beauty. I think this is so excellent and I wish something like this had been available to me when I was younger.

It has taken me 34 years to understand, appreciate, and love who God made me to be. It was such short notice, so I believe they already have ladies in place that they want, however I would love to show them the work God is doing in me. Perhaps, next year when my Sisterlock™ are fierce. In the meantime, I made a small monetary contribution to show my support.




It is said, that pictures speak 1000 words. This is an attempt by me to keep my blog shorter, than my normal.


In Jesus's Name,
Sis. RJQueen10

If anyone out there besides God is listening, feel free to share and post a response

No comments: