Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Blessing, My Husband...

Dear God, (and anyone else out there reading...)

I just come to you again, and I thank you for blessing me with my husband. I try to learn everyday (like Chosen Vessel) to be more of a proverbs 31 woman and wife. My huband's poem to me is a confirmation, that I am on the right path. I give all the glory and honor to you God.


As I am starting a new birth of RJQueen10, my husband has been very patient with me, (I got to addicted to bloggin', I did not keep our home as clean as it could be). He is educating himself as much as it possible for a bald headed man, about my hair trama to hair triumph story. (I've showed him Creyole's and BlaqKofi's blogspot and beautiful hair). He always says to me, "RJQueen10, what do I know? I don't have any hair?" Although he can't agree with the costs of Sisterlocks™ he is not hindering me from getting them. He has even suggested, without me having to try to sell him on it, that we get some Sisterlocks™ for our daughter.


So Lord, thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU everyday for my husband. In Jesus' Name, Amen




My Wife

If I could pick any woman to share my life
The woman I would choose, would be RJQueen10, my wife
My wife is six feet tall and not hard to miss
My wife always greets me with a hello and with a kiss
My wife came into my life when everything was a maybe
My wife, with God’s help, blessed me with twin babies
My wife is intelligent and she’s very smart
My wife doesn’t have half, but all of my heart
My wife is honest and hides nothing from me
My wife’s faith in God has set her free
My wife’s lifestyle has change, but not without a fight
My wife knows all things are possible through Jesus Christ
My wife supports me in everything I do
My wife shows me love no matter what were are going through
My wife has my love, my honor, and my respect
My wife isn’t just good she is the very best
RJQueen10 you are my friend, my lover and my wife
I thank God for adding you to my life
Even when things got hard and you wanted to leave and be free
You told me you asked God for a husband, and He gave you, me


Love your Husband

If anyone out there besides God is listening, feel free to share and post a response